Naruto Parallel World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Parallel World

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules on Dueling

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinsei
Byakkokage
Byakkokage
Shinsei

Character Stats
Health Points:
Rules on Dueling Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Rules on Dueling Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Chakra Points:
Rules on Dueling Left_bar_bleue4500/4500Rules on Dueling Empty_bar_bleue  (4500/4500)
ATK/DEF: 500/500

Rules on Dueling Empty
PostSubject: Rules on Dueling   Rules on Dueling Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 9:02 pm

1. Keep everything non lethal. If you kill someone you will be hunted down by the Anbu. If it was accidental that shows you cannot control your skill and you get exiled from the village.

2. Now make sure when you duel someone you can only duel someone your own rank. If you PM me to fight someone a rank higher than you and I look over your skill and you wish to prove yourself I'll allow it if you can handle it.

3. NO cheapness in duels. Don't try to set everything in the area to your favor. We here in the tiger village like to be honorable fighters so keep it even with each other. You can use jutsus that affect the area of the fight, but use it when the fight is started for chakra consumption. So for example when someone is ready to fight you you can use something like hidden mist jutsus.

4. HAVE FUN

Your friend-
Byakkokage
Back to top Go down

Rules on Dueling
Page 1 of 1