Naruto Parallel World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Parallel World

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yamato Shino

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yamato Shino

Yamato Shino

Yamato Shino Empty
PostSubject: Yamato Shino   Yamato Shino Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:56 am

Character Info:

Name: Yamato, Shino

Clan: Is unknown too him right now

Village: Sieryugakure

Looks:

Yamato Shino Sharigan

Personality: Shino is a quite leader type of person. He can lead even the most difficult group through a mission successfully. In battle he always takes his opponent in analyzing his moves and countering thier every attack. In normal life he seems like he just wants to be left alone, though he very much enjoys company. He is a very intense personality to be around, he always seems like he is judging people and thier actions.

History: Shino lived his life in a little village that was almost unknown to any one besides kages. This is mainly because of thier exceptional ninja training that was given in the village. More than often thier villagers would be recruited to join in ninja mission to better help the outcome. Shino was a prodigy among the many in the village, he was considered a genius in battle. He defeated even the most skilled in his classes during spars. All was looking fine for the future of the village and Shino. At the age of 14 he was recruited as the leader of a ninja squad that was to bring the resistence of an armed group to a hault. It was later found out that another group had entered the war and brought it to an end while the ninja group he was assigned to was in a simple body guard order. Thi smade Shino mad, for he wanted to let the world see the power of his village. While away from his home during the war, it was burned to the ground and many of his fellow ninja were killed. The reason for this killing spreee was because they thought the village was to strong and may take arms up agianst the other villages. SHino was put into a state of complete anger from that day forward. He cared for no one but his fellow ninja that excaped the chaos. He made himself a small band of ninja and began to take missions fo rthe highest bidder.

After many years he was recruited to be a body guard of a rich weapons dealer. During this job he came in contact with a legendary swordsmen. This man came to the mercents mansion to rescue a women that was abducted by the mercent. In a decisive battle Shino and his group met the swordsmen , but dispite thier great abilities they were defeated one by one, even SHino the best in the group was found a match to the swordsman, but was defeated in the end. In a desperate action the mercent turned a massive weapon that shot small pieces of metal at high speeds, at Shino and the swordsman. I the end SHino's group gave thier lives to protect him and help defeat the mercent. This sudden event forever changed Shino, he became cold inside , he vowed to become a demon and take the title of strongest form the swordsman and bring i tback to thier graves.

Shino wandered the mountains training and gathering informaton on the swordsman. One day a small group of me appeared and were eating thier lunch on Shino's comrades graves. This was something that brought anger to Shino. They attacked him and in a flash he diposed of them. A moment later another appeared, this one not wanting to fight explained the situation and offered Shino a job. He accepted mainly because they offered information on the swordsman After many days in wait Shino finally met the swordsman in battle, thier clash was but a quick one for it was more a battle in Shino's mind then it was with blades. It was during this battle that Shino's eyes were open and he was able to come to his senses. In the end he lost to the swordsman, but he did not hate the swordsman anymore. Later after recovering a little form his battle with the man, he joined him in battle givein the swordsman time to recover after recieving a serious wound. The man recovered and in a battle more speldid then any other defeated the madman wanting the world. Shino was at last able to find peace.
After the unknown battle that he was in, Shino returned to the mountain to move the Graves of his fallen comrades, to a more suitable place. When he returned home he was offered a job from a nearby village to train ninja in the arts of the shinobi. Atlast finding his peace he took the job.

Stats:

Health Points: 2000
Chakra Points: 1500
Attack Points: 200
Defence Points: 200
Life Points: 400
Stamina Points: 200
Counter Points: 200
Ninjutsu Point: 400
Taijutsu Points: 400
Genjutsu Points: 400
Seal Points: 400

OK this is a friend of RYu or Izangai, what ever he's calling himself these days. It's Raeve by the way. Anyway, I want to make him a Jounin at a chuunin max stat so I can train every no and agian. I hope this doesn't anger the gods lol ~ORO~

Oh and Could you change may user name to " Yamato Shino " Please thanks

Last edited by on Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Goddess of Creation and Death
Izanami

Character Stats
Health Points:
Yamato Shino Left_bar_bleue7000/7000Yamato Shino Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)
Chakra Points:
Yamato Shino Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Yamato Shino Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)
ATK/DEF: 600/600

Yamato Shino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamato Shino   Yamato Shino Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 12:37 pm

Mhmmmmm *Fox Face* Don't you want to be Kage?
And take of the Uchiha in clan and there is no sharingan, atleast untill I think we have enough people, if I creat a sharingan i'll save a spot for you
Back to top Go down
http://narutoworldrpg.forumotion.com
Yamato Shino

Yamato Shino

Yamato Shino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamato Shino   Yamato Shino Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 7:53 pm

Alright chnged, luckily I made it a small part lol
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Izanami

Character Stats
Health Points:
Chakra Points:

Yamato Shino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamato Shino   Yamato Shino Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 8:27 pm

Approved~desu ^^
But you can still be Kage ^^ just tell me ^^
Back to top Go down
Yamato Shino

Yamato Shino

Yamato Shino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamato Shino   Yamato Shino Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 8:59 pm

nah I'd rather leave myself open for training and finding the right way to go with the character, then just jump to the highest level.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Izanami

Character Stats
Health Points:
Chakra Points:

Yamato Shino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamato Shino   Yamato Shino Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 10:25 pm

Ok ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yamato Shino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamato Shino   Yamato Shino Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yamato Shino
Page 1 of 1